The HTML <p> element defines a paragraph.

<p>This is a paragraph.</p>
<p>This is another paragraph.</p>

Note: Browsers automatically add some white space (a margin) before and after a paragraph.



HTML Display:- 

You cannot be sure how HTML will be displayed. Large or small screens, and resized windows will create different results. With HTML, you cannot change the output by adding extra spaces or extra lines in your HTML code. The browser will remove any extra spaces and extra lines when the page is displayed.

For Example :- 

Don't Forget the End Tag:-


Most browsers will display HTML correctly even if you forget the end tag.

Example :-

<p>This is a paragraph.
<p>This is another paragraph.

The example above will work in most browsers, but do not rely on it. it is bad programming practice.

Line Breaks in HTML:-

The HTML <br> element defines a line breakUse <br> if you want a new line without starting a new paragraph.


<p>This is<br>a paragraph<br>with line breaks.</p>

The <br> tag is an empty tag, which means that it has no end tag.

The Poem Problem:-

This poem will display on a single line

<p>
  My Bonnie lies over the ocean.

  My Bonnie lies over the sea.

  My Bonnie lies over the ocean.

  Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me.
</p>

Solution:- 


<pre> tag in HTML:-

The HTML <pre> element defines preformatted text. The text inside a <pre> element is displayed in a fixed-width font (usually Courier), and it preserves both spaces and line breaks. in <pre> tag text print as it is written in <pre> tag.

<pre>
  My Bonnie lies over the ocean.

  My Bonnie lies over the sea.

  My Bonnie lies over the ocean.

  Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me.
</pre>


Reference tag in HTML:-

s1school' tag reference contains additional information about HTML elements and their attributes.


TagDescription
<p>Defines a paragraph
<br>Inserts a single line break
<pre>Defines pre-formatted text

IF you have any question about this lecture you can comment blow. feel free to contact me.
you can also Visit my YouTube channel by clicking on this Link YouTube Channel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

 
Blogger Templates1 school © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top